Yellow Moon Villa
3 bedrooms, 135 sq.m., sea and pool view
The Yellow Moon Villa, the largest of the five Sun and Moon Villas, offers guests three bedrooms and two bathrooms in a two-floor building. An interior and exterior staircase provide access to both floors. There is a private entrance to the second floor.
Named after the “yellow” full moon of June — also known as “honey moon” for its sweet amber glow — the Yellow Moon Villa’s interior has golden accents that blend delicately with the space’s natural tones, providing a touch of modernism and vitality to the calm surroundings.
The ground floor features two bedrooms (one single and one twin); a living area; bathroom with hydromassage shower and washing machine; and a fully-equipped kitchen.
The interior staircase leads to the upstairs master bedroom that has a queen-size bed and access to a large shaded veranda. Just outside the master bedroom is an area that features a closet, built-in single bed and access to a balcony with panoramic views.
This villa’s multi-level balconies, verandas and outdoor spaces — furnished with rattan tables and chairs as well as a separate shaded dining area — provide added privacy. The outdoor private pool is surrounded by a natural stone patio and lounge area with chaise lounges and large canvas umbrellas in earthy tones. The discreetly placed outdoor shower allows guests to cool off and refresh after a swim, while marveling at the natural surroundings.
Our Yellow Moon Villa facilities and amenities include
- welcome basket with fresh fruits
- breakfast buffet with choice of coffees
- private pool (2.5 x 4 meters) with hydromassage and countercurrent swimming capability
- private balconies and verandas (with shade)
- outdoor furniture
- outdoor barbecue
- panoramic views of sea, pool, garden and surrounding landscape
- satellite television
- flat-screen TV in each bedroom and in living area
- Free Wi-Fi
- air conditioner
- full kitchen equipped with appliances including a large refrigerator, stovetop oven, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle; cookware and utensils
- washing machine
- shower with hydromassage
- hair dryer
- “Korres” toiletries
- daily cleaning service (change of sheets every 2 days; towels daily)
- pool towels, bathrobes & slippers